Materials to enhance your visit
For Your Classroom
- A museum video is available for classrooms planning museum tours. Once you have scheduled your classroom tour a video will be mailed to you to watch prior to your tour, or you may choose to watch the video when you visit with your students.
- The Stauffer Will Farm teacher notebook is available for classes scheduled to attend the farm program. This valuable tool will be available to you when your class has been scheduled and will be mailed to you when your deposit is received.
- Band directors can find original Aurora Colony music scores made possible through The Oregon Music Project .
We Encourage Students to Contact Us
- Students may call or contact us for more information about the Aurora Colony.
- We also encourage students to download a museum brochure.
- “Novel Views of Aurora”
The Literary Interpretations of Cobie de Lespinasse and Jane Kirkpatrick
- “From Aurora to Rajneeshpuram: Oregon’s Communal History”
- The Oregon Encyclopedia project articles on Aurora and William Keil
We plan to add more resources as they become available, so please check back often.